| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bunkie, La in February is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 122.7mm (4.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Bunkie, La February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bunkie, La, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bunkie, La:
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 253.4 kms (157.5 miles) NNE
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) NE
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) ENE
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) NE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) E
- Amite, La, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) E
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) ESE
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 86 kms (53.4 miles) SSE
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) S
- Franklin , La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) S
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) ESE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) ESE
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE
- Houma, La, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) SE