| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bunkie, La in March is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 147.6mm (5.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Bunkie, La March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bunkie, La, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bunkie, La:
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 253.4 kms (157.5 miles) NNE
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) NE
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) ENE
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) NE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) E
- Amite, La, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) E
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) ESE
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 86 kms (53.4 miles) SSE
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) S
- Franklin , La, Usa - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) S
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) ESE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) ESE
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE
- Houma, La, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) SE